Landscape Design Department
Welcome to The Landscape Design Department
Hillermann’s Landscape Design Personnel are continuously improving their knowledge and skills by attending seminars/workshops on both products and methods. They have many years of experience and a wide range of specialties, which they use to provide designs that fit your needs, lifestyle, and budget. Let Hillermann’s Design Personnel help you create an Outdoor Living Space that will be the envy of all who see it.
Hillermann’s landscape designers focus on projects that range in size from small residential to large commercial. Within that large diversity of project sizes, the designers offer a wide range of landscape design options that include, but are not limited to:
Softscape Design –
- Rain gardens
- Vegetable Gardens
- Ornamental Tree, Shrub and Perennial Landscapes
- Native Tree, Shrub and Perennial Landscapes
Hardscape Design –
- Retaining and Free Standing Walls
- Fire Pits – Fireplaces
Outdoor Kitchen Design –
- Pub tables
Water Feature Design –
- Bubbling Boulders
- Pondless Water Features
- Ponds; Waterfalls
- Dry Creek Beds
Hillermann’s Landscape Designers offer two types of Design Consultations:
- Full Consultation – The designer will meet you at your home to talk about your wants and needs. The designer will take measurements and photos which they will use to create a full color landscape plan of the proposed project. After the plan and estimate are complete, you will meet again with the designer to look at materials and make any changes necessary. The full consultation costs $75.00.
- In-House Design Consultation – You will have a one-time, FREE 30 minute consultation with a designer. You, the customer, will provide the measurements and photos the designer will then use to create a black and white landscape plan.
Landscape Lighting is used to enhance the architectural features of your home along with the important elements of the landscape after dusk. Along with enhancement, lighting is also used to extend the useful hours of the landscape and to create a brighter and therefore safer space.
- Spot & Flood Lights
- Hardscape Lights
- Path Lights
- Deck lights
- Submersible Lights ( For Water Features)
SUBMIT YOUR LANDSCAPE/ IRRIGATION REQUEST
Landscape Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am -4:30 pm