Landscape Maintenance Department
Hillermann’s full line of Landscape Maintenance Services is offered to keep your landscape looking its best.
- Landscape Consultation, Design & Installation
- Hardscape Design & Installation
- Landscape Maintenance & Mowing
- Lawn, Shrub & Tree Maintenance
- Irrigation Design, Installation & Repair
- Landscape Lighting, Design, Installation & Maintenance
- Finish Grading, Seeding, Sodding & Drainage
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Spring Clean-up (cut off ornamental grasses, liriope, and any other spent foliage on perennials )
- Applying fresh mulch
- Spring and fall application of Pre-emergent for weed control
- Granular fertilizer application for shrubs and turf (Dry Feed)
- Weed pulling and round-up spraying (all season long)
- Lawn mowing
- Annual plantings of pansies, annuals, mums, bulbs etc. (seasonal color)
- Trimming/Hand pruning shrubs
- Fall Clean-up (clean up annuals, spent foliage on perennials and leaf clean up)
Landscape Lawn & Shrub Maintenance
We offer professional knowledge of lawn, shrub and tree care and personal service to our customers. All of Hillermann’s application staff are licensed by the State of Missouri to perform pesticide and turf applications in a safe and professional manner.
Hillermann Lawn Program
Step 1: Late February / March – Fertilization with Pre-emergent
This step is a dry granular application and will provide lawn fertilization as well as helping with crabgrass control.
Step 2: March / April – 1stWeed Spray
This step is a liquid application and will be a blanket coverage for broadleaf control.
Step 3: Late April / Early May – Grub and Insect Control
This step is a dry granular application and will target non-beneficial species of grubs and insects at an early development stage. This is attached to a fertilizer carrier.
Step 4: May / June – 2ndWeed Spray
This step is a liquid application and will be a spot spray on areas as needed for continued broadleaf control.
Step 5: September – Fertilization
This step is a dry granular application and will provide lawn fertilization.
Step 6: October / November – Fertilization with Pre / Post emergent
This step is a dry granular application and will provide lawn fertilization with a Pre/Post emergent to target cold season weeds and help with weed control in the spring.
Step 7: ( Optional ) November / December – Iron supplementation / Pelletized Lime
This step can be on an as needed basis for different lawn requirements. Please call for estimate.
*Steps 1 and 6 will effect over-seeding results.
SUBMIT YOUR LANDSCAPE/ IRRIGATION REQUEST
Landscape Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am -4:30 pm