Here’s a quick gardening guide for the weekend…
1. Plant! You can plant until the ground freezes. We have a long way to go! Check out the sales we have available now.
2. Tuck In! Plant spring blooming bulbs: Crocus, daffodils and hyacinths… Think of the colorful bouquets in March!
3. Clean-Up! Clear away debris and cut back plants that are done blooming.
4. Fertilize! Feed your trees, shrubs and perennials
5. Decorate! Think about fall touches that will carry through to Thanksgiving. Fun, festive and great curb appeal! Include regular and specialty pumpkins, gourds, cornstalks, straw bales and a wide variety of plants. All available at Hillermann’s!