Welcome to The Irrigation Department
- Back Flow Testing
- Troubleshooting & Repair
- Spring Start-up
- Seasonal Maintenance
- Drip Irrigation
- Irrigation and Utility Locates
- Irrigation Upgrades
Hillermann Nursery & Florist is a Certified Toro Design and Installation Contractor
We install complete Toro irrigation systems from small residential systems to large multi-field athletic systems. Our professional staff of designers, and installers have many years of water maintenance experience and will help you get the system that is right for your needs.
Hillermann’s irrigation systems are backed by a three-year Toro manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. Along with this, we offer a full one-year warranty on all our installations.
We are fully equipped to service your irrigation system. We provide winter shut down services and spring start up services. We have Missouri Certified Backflow Technicians on staff to provide the required annual backflow test and submit all forms to your water purveyor. We offer a wide array of water saving features to improve your existing irrigation systems efficiency and save you money. We install Toro Irrigation Systems but can service any brand of irrigation system.
For questions or consultation on a time and water saving, professionally designed, and installed small or large irrigating system, please call us at 636-239-6729.
Irrigation service steps
Our irrigation service technicians will ensure you have a fully functional irrigation system that provides your lawn and landscaping with the water that it needs, when it needs it. An irrigation system requires maintenance by qualified professionals just like any other mechanical system. We are here to help with all your issues and have a qualified staff of technicians that have worked with irrigation systems for many years.
Our services include the following steps.
1. Spring opening of irrigation system: 60$/hr.
· Pressurize mainline and check for leaks
· Check all heads and adjust, repair, or replace where necessary
· Set up controller including new battery and coordinating days to run
2. Backflow prevention device test: $65/hr.
· Testing backflow prevention device
· Repairing when necessary
· Submitting test form to water purveyor with copy sent to you and saved for our records
3. Winterizing: $65/hr.
· Shutting off water supply to irrigation
· Blowing all water out of all heads and lines to prevent freeze damage
· Unplugging controller and removing batteries
4. Repairs/Service calls: $60/hr. 1-hour minimum charge
· Throughout the year you may have problems with your sprinkler system: broken sprinklers, leaks, controller malfunctions and any of a variety of other issues that need to be addressed. Some repairs are simple, and some are complex, some require more time than others, but all are unique. There is a $60 minimum charge and a flat rate of $60 per hour plus material costs for all repairs or service calls. The time includes the time it takes to get to your home from Hillermann’s which helps offset gas and equipment expenses. To further reduce your expenses, we have a knowledgeable staff who would be happy to walk you through any issues that could be resolved over the phone.
5. Upgrades/Water Conservation Features:
· We keep up on all the latest technological improvements in the irrigation industry and would be happy to help you find the right way to water your lawn more effectively while using less water. Weather sensors, rain sensors, soil sensors, more efficient sprinklers, nozzles, and drip irrigation are only some of the tools we use to help you conserve water and your hard-earned money. Smart controllers and smart phone connectivity can also make irrigating your lawn more convenient and simpler. Ask us about the options that would be right for you and let our trained technicians help you update your system to optimize your water usage.
SUBMIT YOUR LANDSCAPE/ IRRIGATION REQUEST
Landscape Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am -4:30 pm